Yoga retreat from 24th to 29th of march 2022 in Puerto Escondido (Mexico) to the beautiful hotel La Casa Leone.
6 days to reconnect to yourself and to your emotions, release your stress and get rid of your limiting beliefs, thanks to the benefits of yoga, meditation, cacao ceremony, soud healing sessions… A recommended retreat if you would like to get inspired and become the creator of your destiny.
The yoga retreat is lead by Ombeline but you will also have class and workshop with others different teachers & healers during the week.
Ombeline de Louvigny is from Paris in France. She is a graduate yoga teacher in kundalini, hatha, vinyasa, yin and restorative. She is an author and well-being blogger www.ombelinetips.com. She write a book about kundalini yoga (Mon Cahier Kundalini yoga at Editions Solar).
– Opening sharing circle
– 1 or 2 yoga session per day (Kundalini, Hatha, Yin, Restorative, Vinyasa)
– Different workshops in the week to learn how : to set intentions and activate the law of Attraction, to free yourself from ancestral memories….
– 1 Fire Ritual, Kirtan & Meditation for peace
– 1 Ayurveda cooking class
– 1 Cacao ceremony cooking class
– 1 Sound Healing
– Free time to enjoy nature, the amazing garden, hikings, massages…
– Closing sharing circle
Meals and healthy Food
Everyday we will share some delicious vegetarian meal prepared with love by our Ayurvedic chef.
Come with your lover, mum, brother, best friend…
- Room for 2 people with 2 double beds : 1190 euros by person- 1340$US
- Room alone : 1290 euros – 1440$ US
- Room for 4 people to share (2 doubles beds) : 1050 euros by person – 1770$US
Private bathroom in every room.
Maximum group size: 8 people – we believe in the benefits of small groups.
The retreat will be validated once there are 5 registrants (below 5 participants, it will be cancelled).
All included except commuting.
If this sounds like you, we’ve been waiting for you.
Only 8 spots available. Further information will be sent once you have registered.
Email the teacher : email@example.com
Payment is required to reserve your place (possible to pay in 2 times).
HOW TO COME ?
You have to flight to Mexico city and then book an other flight to Puerto Escondido.
Please feel free to contact us, so that we can help you book your tickets
The retreat will be in french and in english if english is needed for the French’s participants 🙂 !
About COVID :
A negative COVID-19 test is not required for entry to Mexico. To this day, there are no entry restrictions in Mexico and no obligation to carry a COVID test or to do quarantine. However, it is mandatory to register on the Mexico Vuela Seguro Platform before boarding and to show the QR code at the arrival airport.